As expecting parents, preparing for the arrival of your baby can be both exciting and overwhelming. While there are many things you’ll need for your baby, it’s essential to have the basics covered. Here’s a list of items to stock up on before your baby arrives:
- Diapers – Stock up on newborn diapers to ensure you have plenty on hand for the first few weeks.
- Wipes – You’ll go through a lot of wipes, so stock up on these as well.
- Onesies – Your baby will likely live in onesies for the first few months, so it’s good to have a few dozen on hand.
- Swaddles – Swaddling can help soothe your baby, so having a few swaddles on hand can be helpful.
- Burp cloths – Stock up on burp cloths to help clean up after feedings.
- Breastfeeding supplies – If you plan to breastfeed, make sure you have a breast pump, nursing bras, and nursing pads.
- Formula and bottles – If you plan to formula-feed, make sure you have formula and bottles on hand.
- Pacifiers – Some babies find comfort in pacifiers, so it’s good to have a few on hand.
- Baby bathtub – You’ll need a baby bathtub for bath time.
- Baby clothes – Stock up on baby clothes, including sleepers and outfits.
- Crib and bedding – You’ll need a safe place for your baby to sleep, so make sure you have a crib and bedding.
- Car seat – You won’t be able to leave the hospital without a car seat, so make sure you have one installed in your car.
By stocking up on these essential items, you’ll be well-prepared for your baby’s arrival. Remember to prioritize safety and quality when choosing products for your baby.
- “Baby Checklist: 56 Baby Essentials” by What to Expect: https://www.whattoexpect.com/first-year/registry/baby-registry-checklist/
- “Baby Gear Checklist: What You Need Before Baby Arrives” by Healthline: https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/baby-gear-checklist-essentials
- “Newborn Shopping List: Must-Haves for the First Two Weeks” by Parents: https://www.parents.com/baby/gear/registries-buying-guides/newborn-shopping-list/